lördag 21 september 2013

Hej its me !!

I’m Ezekieli and am originally grown and raised in Arusha, Tanzania. I grew up in a big family with many siblings. I have been raised in a community with a rich social life. I have always had big dreams for my life and always struggle for huge success. Such a big family but nothing to wonder I am in love with them and they do mean my life and make my life complete.

In the beginning of 2010 I met a Swedish girl who came to Tanzania as a volunteer. We spent a lot of time together, which resulted that we became a couple and a long distance relationship between us was created, since she had to return back to Sweden. This year I was still studying my last year at secondary school. She has since her first time returned to Tanzania several times and our relationship started to grow more and more for each second that passed.

2012 I started my studies at Collage of African Wildlife Management and before I graduated I decided to come to Sweden to visit her for 2 months during the summer. When the two month was over I went back to Tanzania to graduate and go ahead with other plans, but things changed. Before I returned back to Tanzania she became pregnant and we decided to apply for a Swedish resident permit. Waiting for answers was tough but I got residency.

I graduated and in December 2012 started my journey to Sweden. It felt extra tough to leave my mother and move away several thousands of miles from the world I grew up in and had my security in. I left my family in Tanzania which was the hardest decision I have ever made.

In March 2013 did our lovely baby boy arrive to the earth and my life changed completely.  I adore him and he is always so happy. Both he and his mother mean everything to me and I love them. Now he is already 6 months and in January 2014 will we finally go home to Tanzania to show them my wonderful son and get blessed. I am so excited.

 
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar